* Main ingredients: natural vegetable oil, aromatherapy oil, glycerin, moisturizer, corn starch
How to use:
The petals can be used for washing hands, face, and during showers.
- Wet your hands or face with warm water.
- Rub the petals with your hands until foam is formed.
- Once the foam is formed, apply to your hands or face and allow your skin to absorb the essence.
- Wash away the soap with water.
To use for baths,
- Fill the bathtub with water.
- Scatter the petals into the bathtub and enjoy your bath.
- Wash off the soap after the bath.
*For storage: keep in a cool, dry place with no direct sunlight and avoid damp conditions.
*As baby breaths are preserved flowers, the color tone will be slightly different from each season.